Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Newly Wed Bliss

Holy wow! What was I so scared about 4 months ago? Being married is awesome! Bobby and I have been married for 11 days and I have to say, it has been the best 11 days of my life!!! I have had so much fun with Bobby. We laugh all the time. And we are constantly getting busy...(Wink, wink!)

Everything about being married has been great. I think, though, it's all about who you marry. And I've married the most wonderful man possible. Here's a list to make you jealous of things he does for me....

1. Carries all my luggage up and down the stairs. I hate doing this!
2. Always opens the car door for me.
3. Hugs and kisses me in public!
4. Chases me up the stairs. I know this doesn't sound cool, but it makes me laugh!
5. Comes to all my basketball games.
6. Sends me sweet texts all day long.
7. Scraps the snow off my car before he leaves for work.
8. Wakes me up to say prayers before he leaves.
9. Lets me take naps while he makes dinner.
10. Plays with my hair to make me fall asleep.
11. Smuggles all night long.
12. Constantly tells me how much he loves me.

I'm sure all you married people are gagging right now and thinking, this won't last long, but you know what... I don't care. I think it will. Bobby is a very determined man, and all he ever says is he wants me to be happy. So far, he's made me happier than I've ever imagined.

I just need to get a camera so we can document our journey. And to post pictures for ya'll!

3 comments:

  1. i know how much you love to snuggle. it's great that he does too. snuggling's the best. that's funny about him chasing you up the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful... all that mushy snuggly stuff leads to getting knocked up. I'm glad these have been the best 11days ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lib is think like me *wink Wink* leads to *waaaah waaaah*. Well, congrats! Us old married people still work on what you've got sometimes. I have recently realized you can be loved by lots of people, but I want my husb to adore me. There's a difference - make sure he keeps adoring you! And, in the meantime, I'll keep making Jared tell me he'd die without me 150 times before he can get in my bed every night.

    ReplyDelete