Thursday, January 8, 2009

One Week

On January 16, 2009 I will be getting married to Bobby Fairbourn. I can't help but think about the conversation I had with my BF Amy about a year ago. It began with Amy stating, "If and when you get married Megan....(pause for her laughter)" and that's about where the statement ended. That Amy, she's so funny.....NOT!

Anyways, I know it is a bit of a shock, but I'm actually biting the bullet, and you know what, it doesn't taste so bad.

Bobby is probably one of the most wonderful, caring, kind individuals I know. I've interrogated several of his friends and family members asking various and sundry questions from Does he ever lose his temper?... to What time does he go to bed? (Actually my sister Melanie asked Bobby directly that question, along with, Has anyone in your family lived out of the country? Wierdo) I digress....

But all anyone can ever say about him is how patient and fun and sweet he is to them.

I'm so glad I gave him a first chance, and then a second, followed by a third, fourth, fifth, sixth, by the seventh date, I started to like him. Maybe on my next blog, I'll post a picture and tell the story of us. It's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment