Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus Ate My Heart


Last summer Jon & Kate Plus Eight stole my heart. I loved trying to figure out which sextuplet was which. Let's see, there was Hannah, Aiden, oh, I can't remember, but those two were my favorites. I think Cara was the older twin and she was a brat.
Anyway, the recent rumors floating around about them have broken my heart. I remember watching Jon and thinking, He's the perfect dad! and I want my husband to be just like him. And now I think, what the heck is Jon thinking! It doesn't matter that his wife was a control, OCDed freak. That does not recuse him from his fatherly duties. He had a beautiful, smart, funny woman at home who was responsible and took care of the family. I'm sure she was just expecting him to pull his weight. I'm so glad to know that my husband would never step out on me, especially with an ugly, 24 year old school teacher. I mean really Jon. At least find someone pretty or rich if you're gonna cheat!

What has happened to the sacred role of being a father? When did it become okay to be a bad example and a deadbeat? I think men and women should be held criminally responsible for not teaching their children how to be decent. That would really help the decline of divorce, negligence, and stupidity I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment