Thursday, May 14, 2009

Raa Raa Ree, kick 'em in the Knee, Raa Raa Rass,


Kick 'em in the other knee.


What were you thinking! Well, just thought I'd update the blogging world on our crazy life. And then I kinda want to do what Kelly and Libby Brossette do and just blog about little things. I think the smaller the blog, the more likely people will read.


I just agreed to be the Cheerleading sponsor (hence the title of this blog) for the junior high I teach at. (Don't end your sentences with a preposition, I know... Be quiet) And I still will coach the basketball team, but decided to just be the assistant. This is a big step down for me, but I think it is the best decision. I will miss standing up, yelling at the girls, kicking the waterbottles, giving the pep talks, but I think this way, I won't start going gray sooner!


Bobby is on TWO softball teams that play on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Last night was a 10:00 pm game and they lost 11-31. It was a sad day for their team, but fingers crossed his Valley Vu team wins tonight. (I should probably cross a couple of toes for good measure. They're team really sucks!)


We are going to St. George/Vegas for Memorial Day weekend and to celebrate my dad's birthday, and then just a couple of short weeks (well long, because I have to teach for 2 of them) we are heading to Hawaii for sun, swimming, relaxing, golfing (Bobby), tennis and tanning! I am so excited. I've already got books picked out to read. I'll get some pictures for sure!


Whoever said the first year of marriage was the hardest! I am having the best time. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life, thanks to my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

  1. We need pictures! Plus I agree w/ blogging the little stuff...so much more entertaining.

    ReplyDelete